When many reducers are in use, there will be more or less large temperature differences. In fact, it is not difficult to understand that the deceleration will definitely generate heat, and the friction of various parts will make the reducer more likely to heat up, then, Will its temperature affect its normal operation? Please see below:
1. The temperature rise is the temperature difference between the worm gear reducer and the environment, which is caused by the heat of the worm gear reducer. Temperature rise is an important indicator in the design and operation of the worm gear reducer. It marks the degree of heat generation of the worm gear reducer. During operation, if the temperature rise of the worm gear reducer suddenly increases, it indicates that the worm gear reducer is faulty. Or the air duct is blocked or the load is too heavy;
2. The limit working temperature of the insulating material refers to the temperature of the hottest spot in the winding insulation during operation of the worm gear reducer during the design life expectancy. If the operating temperature exceeds the limit operating temperature of the material for a long time, the aging of the insulation will increase and the life span will be greatly shortened. Therefore, when the worm gear reducer is in operation, the temperature is one of the main factors of the service life;
3. The iron core of the worm gear reducer in operation will produce iron loss in the alternating magnetic field, copper loss will occur after the winding is energized, and other stray losses. These will increase the temperature of the worm gear reducer. On the other hand, the worm gear reducer will also dissipate heat. When heat generation and heat dissipation are equal, the equilibrium state is reached, and the temperature no longer rises and stabilizes at a level. When the heat generation increases or the heat dissipation decreases, the balance will be broken, and the temperature will continue to rise, and the expansion of the temperature difference will increase the heat dissipation, and reach a new balance at another higher temperature.
In summary, the temperature of the worm gear will still affect the normal operation of the equipment, so the worm gear reducer must maintain a stable temperature value, so that it can work better and extend its working life.
- How spiral bevel gears work
- Analysis of Common Causes and Problems of Compact Helical Gear Worm Gear Reducer
- WELTER gear processing meets you at Chengdu International Cement Technology and Equipment Exhibition
- RENK (2700KW) reducer maintenance
- Quality assurance
- Serpentine coupling repair
- Heat treatment
- Production and processing
- Service and repair
- Special coupling
- Serpentine spring coupling