Once the reducer leaks oil, it will not only cause energy loss, but also pollute the environment. In severe cases, it will cause the reducer to lose oil and cut off the oil, which will increase the wear of the gear meshing surface, and then seize or peel off, resulting in equipment accidents. Let me tell youReducer repairStep method
1. Improve the vent cap and inspection hole cover;
The internal pressure of the reducer is greater than the outside atmospheric pressure is one of the main reasons for oil leakage. If the pressure inside and outside the machine is balanced, the oil leakage can be prevented. Although the reducer has a vent cap, the vent hole is too small, it is easy to be blocked by coal powder and oil, and the inspection hole cover must be opened every time the oil is refueled. Once opened, the possibility of oil leakage will increase once, making the original leak-proof Leaks also occurred in places. For this reason, an oil cup-type vent cap was made, and the original thin inspection hole cover was changed to 6 mm thick, and the oil cup-type vent cap was welded to the cover. The diameter of the vent is 6 mm, which is convenient for ventilation. The pressure is equalized, and the oil is added from the oil cup when refueling, without opening the inspection hole cover, reducing the chance of oil leakage. To prevent the excess lubricating oil thrown on the bearing by the gear from accumulating at the shaft seal, the excess lubricating oil must flow back to the oil pool in a certain direction, that is, to achieve a smooth flow. The specific method is to open an oil return groove in the center of the lower shell of the bearing seat that is inclined toward the inside of the machine, and at the same time open a gap at the straight opening of the end cover, the gap is directly opposite to the oil return groove, so that the excess lubricating oil flows through the gap and the oil return groove. Return to the oil pool.
2. Improve the shaft seal structure;
1) Improved shaft seal of reducer whose output shaft is half shaft;
The output shaft of the reducer of most equipment such as belt conveyors, screw unloaders, and impeller coal feeders is a half shaft, which is convenient for modification. Disconnect the reducer, remove the coupling, take out the shaft seal end cover of the reducer, machine the groove on the outside of the original end cover according to the size of the matched frame oil seal, install the frame oil seal, and the side with spring is inward. When reinstalling, if the end cover is more than 35 mm away from the inner end surface of the coupling, a spare oil seal can be installed on the shaft outside the end cover. Once the oil seal fails, the damaged oil seal can be removed and the spare oil seal can be pushed into the end cover. Eliminate time-consuming and laborious processes such as removing the reducer and disassembling the coupling.
2) Improved shaft seal of reducer whose output shaft is a complete shaft;
There is no coupling for the output shaft of the reducer of the entire shaft transmission. If it is modified according to the 2.1 scheme, the workload is too large and unrealistic. In order to reduce the workload and simplify the installation procedure, a split end cover was designed and an open oil seal was tried. The outer side of the split end cover is machined with grooves. When installing the oil seal, first remove the spring, saw the oil seal into an opening, and cover the oil seal on the shaft from the opening, butt the opening with adhesive, and then install the opening upward. Put on the spring and push in the end cap.
3. New sealing materials are used; for the static sealing point leakage of the reducer, new sealing materials can be used for sticking and blocking. When the reducer is overhauled, D05 silicone rubber sealant should be applied to the joint surface and end cover to replace the earlier products, and generally there will be no leakage. If the static seal point of the reducer leaks oil during operation, the oil surface emergency repair agent of surface engineering technology can be used to stick it to eliminate the oil leakage. Carry out the maintenance process carefully; when the reducer is overhauled, the process regulations must be carefully implemented. The oil seal must not be reversed, the lip must not be damaged, the outer edge must not be deformed, the spring must not fall off, the joint surface must be cleaned, the sealant must be evenly applied, and the amount of oil must not be added Exceed the scale of the oil dipstick. Wiping the static sealing point of the reducer can generally achieve no leakage through treatment, but the dynamic sealing point is still small due to the aging of the seal, poor quality, improper assembly, poor shaft surface roughness, etc. Leakage, due to the poor working environment, coal dust sticks to the shaft and appears to be oily, so it is necessary to wipe the oil on the shaft after the equipment stops running.
Note: The oil leakage of the reducer is relatively common. After the shaft seal of the individual reducer fails, oil leakage occurs soon after replacement. This may be related to the quality of the oil seal, the assembly process, and the poor shaft surface roughness.
- How spiral bevel gears work
- Analysis of Common Causes and Problems of Compact Helical Gear Worm Gear Reducer
- WELTER gear processing meets you at Chengdu International Cement Technology and Equipment Exhibition
- RENK (2700KW) reducer maintenance
- Quality assurance
- Serpentine coupling repair
- Heat treatment
- Production and processing
- Service and repair
- Special coupling
- Serpentine spring coupling