The characteristics of the reducer for worm gear processing, today Lianfeng Machinery, a professional worm gear manufacturer, will tell you the characteristics of the reducer for worm gear processing, I hope it will be useful to you
The characteristics of the reducer for worm gear processing are as follows:
1. Smooth transmission, low impact, vibration and noise, large reduction ratio, wide versatility, and can be used with various mechanical equipment.
2. Higher requirements for cooling and lubrication.
3. A very large transmission ratio can be obtained with a single-stage transmission, compact structure, and very good self-locking. For mechanical equipment with braking requirements, it can save braking devices.
4. There are two types of input shaft connection methods with motor flange and basic type (single input shaft and double input shaft.
5. The meshing friction loss between the worm gear tooth surface and the worm screw tooth is relatively large, so the transmission efficiency is not as high as that of the gear, and it is very easy to generate heat and increase the temperature.
6. Good interoperability. Worm gears and worms are produced according to national standards, and oil seals and bearings are all standard parts.
7. The box body type has basic type (the box body is a vertical or horizontal structure with a foot plate) and a universal type (the box body is a rectangular parallelepiped, with fixed screw holes on multiple sides, without a foot plate or additional bottom Various structure types such as foot board)
8. It can combine 2 to 3 reduction units into a multi-stage reducer to obtain a great transmission ratio.
9. The position direction of the input shaft and output shaft has the input shaft down and up; the output axis up and down; the input axis up and down.
- How spiral bevel gears work
- Analysis of Common Causes and Problems of Compact Helical Gear Worm Gear Reducer
- WELTER gear processing meets you at Chengdu International Cement Technology and Equipment Exhibition
- RENK (2700KW) reducer maintenance
- Quality assurance
- Serpentine coupling repair
- Heat treatment
- Production and processing
- Service and repair
- Special coupling
- Serpentine spring coupling