Understanding the development trend of the industry can provide equipment manufacturers with products that are more suitable for the development trend of product production. For users, companies can plan equipment purchases in advance to provide a forward-looking vision for corporate development.
to satisfyGear processingThe industry's requirements for manufacturing precision, production efficiency, cleaner production and improved quality have led to the following development trends in gear processing machine tools and processes.
1. Numerical control
The machine tool has the following advantages through the numerical control of the motion axis and the linkage of the parts between the axes.
1) Increasing the functions of the machine tool, such as hobbing small tapers and drum gears becomes very simple.
2) The transmission chain is shortened, and after semi-closed loop or fully closed loop control, the positioning accuracy and repeat positioning accuracy of each axis are improved through numerical control compensation. Thereby, the machining accuracy and CP value of the machine tool are improved, and the reliability of the machine tool is improved.
3) When changing the product, it saves the calculation of gear changing, differential speed, feeding and shaft changing time, eliminating the time to replace the inclined guide rail, reducing the auxiliary processing time, and improving the flexibility of the machine tool.
4) With the simplification of the mechanical structure, the design is more conducive to improving the rigidity of the machine tool and minimizing thermal deformation.
5) There is no mechanical connection between the axles, and the structural design is typical, which is more conducive to the implementation of modular design and manufacturing.
2. High speed and high efficiency
The high speed of gear processing machine tools such as gear hobbing machines, gear shapers and gear grinding machines mainly means that the machine tools have high tool spindle speed and high table speed, which are the main indicators for improving cutting efficiency. The hob spindle speed of traditional mechanical gear hobbing machine is usually up to 500r/min, and the table speed is up to 32r/min.
With the improvement of the performance of gear machining tools, the high-speed and high-efficiency cutting of gear processing machine tools has developed and matured rapidly. The gear hobbing cutting speed has developed from 100m/min to 500～600m/min, and the cutting feed speed has been increased from 3～4mm/ r developed to 20mm/r, which makes the maximum speed of the gear hobbing machine spindle up to 5500r/min, the highest speed of the worktable up to 800r/min, and the moving speed of machine tool parts up to 10m/min; the high-power spindle system allows the machine tool to use diameters and Grinding wheels with larger lengths are beneficial to increase the life of the grinding wheels and also help the operator to select the optimal grinding parameters to complete the grinding process.
3. Can compound
The functional compound machine tool means that it can complete multiple processes on a machine tool or in one clamping of the workpiece, thereby improving the processing efficiency and even accuracy of the workpiece.
4. High precision
Due to the use of high-precision, high-rigidity linear guides with preload, ball screws, rolling bearings, electric spindles, torque motors and numerical control technology, the accuracy of gear processing machines under high-speed processing conditions is guaranteed and improved. The accuracy of the electric spindle is generally 0.002mm in radial runout and 0.001mm in axial direction; the positioning accuracy of the ring torque servo motor is up to 0.5", and the repeated positioning accuracy is up to 0.01";
The positioning accuracy of the linear motion axis is less than 0.008mm, and the repeat positioning accuracy is less than 0.005mm. Although the gear hobbing and gear shaping are rough machining, they can still reach DIN6~7 accuracy under the condition of high-speed cutting, and the subsequent finishing process High accuracy is guaranteed.
With the improvement of the production efficiency of gear grinding machines, the reduction of the cost of single-piece gear grinding, and the continuous pursuit of higher precision requirements for automobile gears, the market demand for gear grinding machines is increasing; at the same time, with the development of CNC technology, various The extension of functions between these machine tools is easier to achieve.
Therefore, under the pressure of fierce market competition, the world's major gear machine tool manufacturers have joined the ranks of gear finishing machine tools represented by gear grinding machines. The development of this trend will make the future automotive gear processing more and more use of barrel-grinding process.
- How spiral bevel gears work
- Analysis of Common Causes and Problems of Compact Helical Gear Worm Gear Reducer
- WELTER gear processing meets you at Chengdu International Cement Technology and Equipment Exhibition
- RENK (2700KW) reducer maintenance
- Quality assurance
- Serpentine coupling repair
- Heat treatment
- Production and processing
- Service and repair
- Special coupling
- Serpentine spring coupling