Based on customer requirements, we will summarize the maintenance experience of worm gears for you, and hope it will be useful to you!
First, monthly maintenance
1. Check the lubrication and wear conditions of rollers, intermediate shafts and bearings; cylinder pins and bearings; boom hinge shafts and bearings;
2. Add lubricating oil to the above components. Extend bearing life.
3. Check the hydraulic oil quality and oil level of the worm gear. The hydraulic oil level should be 40-50 mm higher than the bottom of the oil tank when the lifting platform of the screw lift is raised to the highest point. When the oil color of the hydraulic oil becomes dark, the oil is sticky, or there are foreign objects such as grit in the oil, the hydraulic oil should be replaced in time. 32# hydraulic oil is applied to the hydraulic system of the screw lift platform.
Second, year-end maintenance
1. Check the hydraulic and pipeline connections. If the pipe is damaged, replace it immediately; tighten the pipe joint when the connection part is loose.
2. Remove and disassemble the lowering valve, blow the valve core with compressed air and reinstall it.
3. Drain all the hydraulic oil in the oil tank. Open the oil tank, take out the suction filter, clean it, put it back into the oil tank, and install it in the original position. The fuel tank is refilled with new oil.
It is best to choose professional operators for the maintenance of worm gears and worms. In addition, it is necessary to conduct professional training for many worm gears and worm machinery operators!
- How spiral bevel gears work
- Analysis of Common Causes and Problems of Compact Helical Gear Worm Gear Reducer
- WELTER gear processing meets you at Chengdu International Cement Technology and Equipment Exhibition
- RENK (2700KW) reducer maintenance
- Quality assurance
- Serpentine coupling repair
- Heat treatment
- Production and processing
- Service and repair
- Special coupling
- Serpentine spring coupling