1. Fast wear rate: Due to the influence of factors such as processing, assembly and debugging of new reducer parts, the contact area of the mating surface is small, and the allowable torque is large. During the operation of the reducer, the concave and convex parts on the surface of the part are frictionally engaged with each other, and the ground metal scraps, as abrasives, continue to participate in the friction, which accelerates the wear of the mating surfaces of the parts. Therefore, during the running-in period, it is easy to cause wear of parts (especially the matching surface), and the wear speed is too fast. At this time, if it is overloaded, it may cause damage to parts and cause early failure.
2. Operation error: Due to insufficient understanding of the structure and performance of the reducer (especially the new operator), it is easy to cause malfunction due to operational errors, and even cause mechanical accidents and safety accidents.
3. Poor lubrication: Due to the small fit clearance of the newly assembled parts, and due to assembly and other reasons, the lubricating oil (fat) does not easily form a uniform oil film on the friction surface to prevent wear. Thereby reducing the lubrication efficiency, resulting in abnormal early wear of the machine. In severe cases, the friction surface of the precision fit may be scratched or bitten, resulting in malfunction.
4. Looseness occurs: the newly processed and assembled parts have deviations in geometric shape and matching size. In the initial stage of use, they are affected by alternating loads such as shock and vibration, as well as heat and deformation, and wear too fast. For other reasons, it is easy to loosen the parts that were originally tightened.
5. Leakage occurs: due to the looseness of the parts, vibration and the influence of the heat of the reducer, the leakage surface of the reducer and the pipe joints may leak; some defects such as casting are difficult to find during assembly and debugging, but Due to the vibration and impact during the operation, the defect is exposed and appears as leaking (seepage) oil. Therefore, leakage sometimes occurs during the running-in period.
The above is the common problem of the gear reducer running-in period summarized by the reducer maintenance manufacturer, I hope to help you.
- How spiral bevel gears work
- Analysis of Common Causes and Problems of Compact Helical Gear Worm Gear Reducer
- WELTER gear processing meets you at Chengdu International Cement Technology and Equipment Exhibition
- RENK (2700KW) reducer maintenance
- Quality assurance
- Serpentine coupling repair
- Heat treatment
- Production and processing
- Service and repair
- Special coupling
- Serpentine spring coupling