The gear steering box has excellent heat dissipation performance and large carrying capacity. The transmission is smooth, quiet, noiseless, safe, reliable and efficient. Multi-faceted installation, hollow output shaft structure, and various input and output modes, and can be easily combined with other machinery, and has strong adaptability. The following gear processing manufacturers will tell you specifically
Applications are widely used in food machinery, chemical machinery, woodworking machinery, pharmaceutical machinery, agricultural machinery, textile equipment, smelting equipment, medical equipment, etc.
1. Case: casted with high-strength FC-25 cast iron;
2. Gear: It is made of high-quality and high-purity alloy steel 50CrMnT quenching and tempering, which is treated by carburizing and quenching;
3, the main shaft: the use of high-quality high-purity alloy steel 40Cr quenching and tempering processing, with high hanging load capacity.
4. Bearing: equipped with roller bearing with heavy load capacity;
5, oil seal: the use of imported double lip oil seal, with a very high dust and oil leakage.
Can be equipped with single horizontal axis, double horizontal axis, single vertical axis, double vertical axis
Speed ratio: 1:1, 1.5:1, 2:1, 2.5:1, 3:1, 4:1, 5:1
Proper use of lubricating oil can make the steering machine more efficient and improve its operating life.
1, the initial use of two weeks or 100-200 hours, for the initial wear period, there may be a little metal wear particles between the two, please be sure to clean the interior, and replace the new lubricant;
2. When using for a long time, replace the lubricating oil every six months - one year or 1000-2000 hours.
- How spiral bevel gears work
- Analysis of Common Causes and Problems of Compact Helical Gear Worm Gear Reducer
- WELTER gear processing meets you at Chengdu International Cement Technology and Equipment Exhibition
- RENK (2700KW) reducer maintenance
- Quality assurance
- Serpentine coupling repair
- Heat treatment
- Production and processing
- Service and repair
- Special coupling
- Serpentine spring coupling