For the repair process of the reducer that you may not know, be sure to collect it! Xiaobian shares with you.
Reducer maintenance is a mechanism that uses a gear speed converter to decelerate the number of revolutions of the motor to the desired number of revolutions and to obtain a larger torque. In the current mechanisms for transmitting power and motion, the range of applications of the reducer is quite extensive. It can be seen in almost all types of mechanical transmission systems, from ships, cars, locomotives, heavy machinery for construction, processing equipment and automated production equipment used in the machinery industry, to everyday life. Home appliances and so on. Its application can be seen from the transmission of large power, to small loads, accurate angular transmission can be seen in the application of the reducer, and in industrial applications, the reducer has the function of deceleration and increased torque. Therefore, it is widely used in speed and torque conversion equipment.
However, in the daily production and life, the speed reducer will inevitably have such a fault, so how should the repair be done? Start with the inspection:
1, the inspection of the bearing. Wash with heated mineral oil until the inner race is gently rotated by hand, and there is no clamping in any orientation. The cleaned bearing is checked for clearance with a feeler gauge.
2. Check the gears. Gears must not have broken teeth, and the tooth surface must not have cracks or peeling.
3. Inspection of the shaft. The ellipticity and taper on the shaft diameter must not exceed 0.015~0.025mm. The surface roughness of all the matching dimensions of the shaft meets the technical requirements of the drawings. The tolerance is 0.02mm and can be reused. The shaft width size can be reused without exceeding the limit size of 0.04mm, and should be replaced for exceeding the limit size of 0.04mm.
4. Inspection of reducer housing and bearing cover.
Then it is disassembly:
1. Clean the slime on the reducer, hang it to the waste oil point, unscrew the oil plug, and drain the waste oil.
2. Unscrew the connecting plate, bearing cap, reducer interface bolt and tile cover bolt.
3. Knock off the tapered fixing pin and use the driving to lift the reducer cover.
4. Remove the high speed shaft and the passive shaft.
After finding the reason, it is “the right medicine”. After the series is completed, it is assembled and accepted:
1. Install the passive axis, the three-axis, the two-axis, and the high-speed axis in sequence.
2. Adjust the gear backlash and axial clearance.
3. Evenly apply the sealing glue to the joint surface of the reduction box; close the other box of the reducer; tighten the tapered fixing pin; tighten the bearing cover and the box interface bolt; the drive shaft is flexible and has no rubbing phenomenon.
Suggestions on testing and acceptance:
1. For the upper motor, reduce the machine and add N120# industrial gear oil.
2, power transmission test machine, the time is not less than 30 minutes.
3. During the whole operation process, the operation should be stable, no impact, no abnormal vibration and noise, and the joints at the joints must not seep oil and oil leakage.
4. Observe the temperature and sound of each part, and there must be no abnormal noise. The bearing temperature should not exceed 40 °C, and the interface surface and rotating parts should not leak oil.
- How spiral bevel gears work
- Analysis of Common Causes and Problems of Compact Helical Gear Worm Gear Reducer
- WELTER gear processing meets you at Chengdu International Cement Technology and Equipment Exhibition
- RENK (2700KW) reducer maintenance
- Quality assurance
- Serpentine coupling repair
- Heat treatment
- Production and processing
- Service and repair
- Special coupling
- Serpentine spring coupling