When many reducers are used, more or less will produce a large temperature difference. In fact, it is not difficult to understand that the deceleration will definitely generate heat, and the friction of each component will make the reducer heat more. Does its temperature affect its normal work? Please see below:
1. Temperature rise is the temperature difference between the worm gear reducer and the environment, which is caused by the heat generated by the worm gear reducer. Temperature rise is an important indicator in the design and operation of the worm gear reducer. It indicates the degree of heat generation of the worm gear reducer. During operation, the temperature rise of the worm gear reducer suddenly increases, indicating that the worm gear reducer is faulty. Or the air duct is blocked or the load is too heavy;
2. The limit working temperature of the insulating material refers to the hottest temperature of the winding insulation during the expected life of the worm gear reducer. If the operating temperature exceeds the limit operating temperature of the material for a long time, the aging of the insulation is intensified and the life is greatly shortened. Therefore, in the operation of the worm gear reducer, temperature is one of the main factors of life;
3. The iron core of the worm gear reducer in operation will produce iron loss in the alternating magnetic field. When the winding is energized, copper loss will occur, and other stray losses will occur. These will increase the temperature of the worm gear reducer. On the other hand, the worm gear reducer will also dissipate heat. When the heat is equal to the heat dissipation, the equilibrium state is reached, and the temperature does not rise and stabilizes at a level. When the heat is increased or the heat dissipation is reduced, the balance is broken, the temperature continues to rise, the temperature difference is increased, the heat is increased, and a new equilibrium is reached at another higher temperature.
In summary, the temperature of the worm gear will still affect the normal operation of the equipment, so the worm gear reducer must maintain a stable temperature value, so that it can make it work better and extend its working life.
- How spiral bevel gears work
- Analysis of Common Causes and Problems of Compact Helical Gear Worm Gear Reducer
- WELTER gear processing meets you at Chengdu International Cement Technology and Equipment Exhibition
- RENK (2700KW) reducer maintenance
- Quality assurance
- Serpentine coupling repair
- Heat treatment
- Production and processing
- Service and repair
- Special coupling
- Serpentine spring coupling