Understanding industry trends can provide equipment manufacturers with products that are more suitable for product development trends. For users, companies can plan equipment purchases in advance to provide a forward-looking vision for business development.
In order to meet the requirements of the gear processing industry for manufacturing precision, production efficiency, clean production and quality improvement, the following development trends have appeared in gear processing machines and processes.
The machine has the following advantages through numerical control of the moving shaft and linkage of the parts between the shafts.
1) Increasing the functions of the machine, such as rolling small tapers and drum gears, is very simple.
2) The drive chain is shortened, and the positioning accuracy and repeat positioning accuracy of each axis are improved by numerical control compensation after semi-closed loop or full closed loop control. Thereby improving the machining accuracy and CP value of the machine tool and improving the reliability of the machine tool.
3) When changing the variety, the calculation of the gear change, the differential speed, the feed change shaft time is omitted, the time for replacing the inclined guide rail is omitted, the auxiliary machining time is reduced, and the flexibility of the machine tool is improved.
4) With the simplification of the mechanical structure, the design is more conducive to improving the rigidity of the machine tool and minimizing thermal deformation.
5) There is no mechanical connection between the shafts, and the structural design becomes typical, which is more conducive to the implementation of modular design and manufacturing.
2, high speed and efficient
The high speed of gear processing machines such as gear hobbing machines, gear shaping machines and gear grinding machines mainly means that the machine tools have high tool spindle speed and high table speed, which are the main indicators for improving cutting efficiency. Conventional gear hobbing machines typically have a hob spindle speed of up to 500 r/min and a table speed of up to 32 r/min.
With the improvement of the performance of gear processing tools, the high-speed and high-efficiency cutting of gear processing machines has been rapidly developed and matured. The cutting speed of gear hobbing has been developed from 100m/min to 500-600m/min, and the cutting feed rate is from 3 to 4mm/ r develops to 20mm/r, which makes the maximum speed of the hobbing machine spindle reach 5500r/min, the maximum speed of the table can reach 800r/min, and the moving speed of the machine parts can reach 10m/min. The high-power spindle system enables the machine to use the diameter and Grinding of grinding wheels with large lengths is beneficial to increase the life of the grinding wheel, and it is also beneficial for the operator to select the optimal grinding parameters to complete the grinding process.
3, high precision
Thanks to the high-precision, pre-loaded high-rigidity linear guides, ball screws, rolling bearings, electric spindles, torque motors and CNC technology, the precision of gear processing machines under high-speed machining conditions is guaranteed and improved.
The accuracy of the electric spindle is generally 0.002mm for radial runout and 0.001mm for axial direction; the positioning accuracy of the ring torque servo motor is 0.5", and the repeat positioning accuracy is 0.01"; the positioning accuracy of the linear motion axis is less than 0.008mm, and the repeat positioning accuracy is less than 0.005. Mm. Hobbing and gear shaping, although rough machining, can still achieve DIN 6 to 7 accuracy under high-speed cutting conditions, which guarantees high precision for the subsequent finishing process.
With the improvement of the production efficiency of gear grinding machines, the reduction of the cost of single gear grinding, and the constant pursuit of precision in automotive gears, the demand for gear grinding machines is increasing. At the same time, with the development of numerical control technology, each The functional extension between machine tools is easier to implement.
- How spiral bevel gears work
- Analysis of Common Causes and Problems of Compact Helical Gear Worm Gear Reducer
- WELTER gear processing meets you at Chengdu International Cement Technology and Equipment Exhibition
- RENK (2700KW) reducer maintenance
- Quality assurance
- Serpentine coupling repair
- Heat treatment
- Production and processing
- Service and repair
- Special coupling
- Serpentine spring coupling