From December 15th, 2015 to January 6th, 2016, Wilt Company carried out maintenance work on KMP710 vertical grinding reducer for a group company.
The reducer was put into use in 2004. In 2011, the domestically produced high-speed shaft and spiral bevel gear were used for the maintenance of the reducer. In August 2015, the high-speed pinion was damaged. Therefore, Wilt was commissioned to do the whole machine maintenance service.
After disassembling the reducer, it was found that the pinion has three teeth broken. From the current situation of the fracture, the possible reason may be that the pinion material defect or the material strength cannot meet the working condition requirements. And the spiral bevel gear used in 2011 is very different from the Flemish original. The Ø44 bolt hole of the spiral bevel gear flange is expanded to Ø45, which is not interchangeable. This problem brings great difficulties and uncertainties to the maintenance work without pre-preparation. After analyzing and comparing the Wilt reducer maintenance technicians, the solution of re-boring on the flange was selected to successfully solve this problem.
On January 8, 2016, the reducer was installed and operated smoothly at the customer site. Wilt arranged the vibration reducer maintenance professional to carry out the vibration spectrum test, and all the performance indicators are very superior.
The industrial reducer is a function of matching the rotational speed and transmitting torque between the prime mover and the actuator. It is a reduction transmission device and is widely used in mechanical equipment. The hardened surface reducer has been in use for a long time. Usually, abnormal sounds are generated during the use process. After opening the hardened surface reduction casing, it is found that there are different programs in the pinion teeth. The teeth of the large gear also have a certain degree of tooth edge. Damage, the reason for the damage is that the bearing steel ball is broken due to overload, and the bearing residue falls into the gear gap and causes the gear to bite. Reducer maintenance - please find Wilt Gear Wilt Gear (Nanjing) Co., Ltd. Also specializes in inspection, condition monitoring, parts replacement, parts measurement, zero for large or extra large brands and various types of reducers. Full range of services such as parts supply. Advanced and complete maintenance facilities and tools, experienced professional maintenance team, and perfect maintenance process are the quality assurance of Wilt reducer maintenance.
We have strict standard requirements for the disassembly and installation of the reducer. The bearing clearance and gear meshing are precisely adjusted. Each reducer must be checked by the no-load test machine before it can be delivered. At the same time, professional technicians are arranged to cooperate with the customer. To ensure that the customer's equipment is running without any worries.
- Talking about various gear processing methods and processes
- RENK (2700KW) reducer maintenance
- WELTER successfully completed heavy-duty JLP330 reducer repair
- How to maintain and maintain the reducer maintenance machinery
- Reducer maintenance process standard
- Exhibition method of herringbone gear
- What are the characteristics and differences between worm gear reducer drive and belt drive?
- What kind of lubricants are used for repairing various types of reducers?
- Reducer maintenance manufacturer introduces ways to improve the service life of reducer
- What are the advantages of the worm gear reducer?
- Common faults and treatment of worm gear reducer
- Reducer manufacturers explain the installation method and development trend of reducer