Here Wilter reducer repair manufacturers to summarize. The main difference and feature is that the worm gear has a large transmission ratio and the belt transmission ratio is small; the worm gear transmission is a vertical transmission, and the belt transmission is a parallel transmission; the worm gear transmission torque is small, and the belt transmission distance is large; the worm gear transmission efficiency is low, The belt transmission efficiency is slightly higher; the structure of the worm gear is more complicated and the cost is relatively higher.
First, the speed reducer belt transmission features
The transmission has the characteristics of simple structure, stable transmission, buffering vibration absorption, transmission of power between large shaft spacing and multi-axis, and its low cost, no lubrication, easy maintenance, etc., and is widely used in modern mechanical transmission. Friction type belt drive can overload and slip, low running noise, but the transmission ratio is not accurate (sliding rate is below 2%); synchronous belt transmission can ensure the transmission synchronization, but the absorption capacity for load changes is slightly poor, and the high-speed operation is noisy. In addition to transmitting power, the belt drive is sometimes used to transport materials, perform integral parts, and so on.
Second, the speed reducer worm drive features
(1) It is self-locking. When the worm's helix angle is small, the worm can only drive the worm gear, and the worm wheel can't drive the worm to rotate.
(2) The efficiency of the worm drive is low, and it is generally considered that the efficiency of the worm drive is lower than that of the gear drive. In particular, the self-locking worm drive has an efficiency of less than 0.5 and a general efficiency of only 0.7 to 0.9.
(3) The heat is large, the tooth surface is easy to wear, and the cost is high.
(4) The transmission ratio is large and the structure is compact. The number of worm heads is represented by Z1, and the number of worm gear teeth is represented by Z2. It can be seen from the gear ratio formula I=Z2/Z1 that when Z1=1, that is, the worm is a single head, the worm must turn to the Z2 worm wheel to turn one turn, so that a large gear ratio can be obtained, generally in the power transmission, The transmission ratio is I=10-80; in the indexing mechanism, I can reach 1000. Such a large transmission, such as gear transmission, requires multi-stage transmission, so the worm transmission is compact, small in size and light in weight.
(5) The transmission is stable and there is no noise. Because the worm tooth is a continuous uninterrupted helical tooth, it is continuous with the worm gear teeth, and the worm tooth does not enter and exit the meshing process, so the work is stable, and the impact, vibration and noise are small.
- Talking about various gear processing methods and processes
- RENK (2700KW) reducer maintenance
- Flanders KMP710 (3800KW) reducer repair
- WELTER successfully completed heavy-duty JLP330 reducer repair
- How to maintain and maintain the reducer maintenance machinery
- Reducer maintenance process standard
- Exhibition method of herringbone gear
- What kind of lubricants are used for repairing various types of reducers?
- Reducer maintenance manufacturer introduces ways to improve the service life of reducer
- What are the advantages of the worm gear reducer?
- Common faults and treatment of worm gear reducer
- Reducer manufacturers explain the installation method and development trend of reducer
- Aluminum alloy worm gear reducer material
- Various gear processing methods and process characteristics
- How to maintain the worm gear reducer?
- WELTER gear - the reducer maintenance expert around you
- WELTER gears - spiral bevel gear single piece matching expert