Worm gear reducer common faults and treatment 1: abnormal vibration
Check if the bolt is loose, and then check if the transmission is not properly fixed. If the above problems occur, tighten the bolt and the transmission device; then check if there is any foreign matter entering the box, and if there is still vibration after removing the foreign matter, check whether the worm gear and the bearing are in check. Wear or damage, replace the worm gear and bearings if necessary.
Worm gear reducer common faults and treatment 2: reducer overheating
The worm gear reducer uses non-ferrous metal as the worm wheel, and the steel is used as the worm. The sliding friction between them is inevitable to generate a lot of heat. If the reducer overheats,
First check whether the model of the reducer meets the requirements. If the requirements are not met, the load should be adjusted or a larger model should be replaced.
Check if the output shaft is connected improperly to the transmission;
If the connection is good, check the fluid quantity, liquid quality and matching of the lubricating oil. The lubricating oil should be added according to the specifications of the speed reducer of this model. It should not be too much or too little. If the lubricating oil is found to be deteriorated or not matched, the oil should be oiled. Discharge all, clean the inside, and add the appropriate lubricant to avoid mixing different types of lubricants.
Special attention should also be paid to the fact that the inspection and addition of the lubricating oil must be carried out in the stopped state, because the lubricating oil should move with the parts such as the worm wheel, and when the lubricating oil is sufficient in the starting state, the lubricating oil may not be displayed enough.
- Talking about various gear processing methods and processes
- RENK (2700KW) reducer maintenance
- Flanders KMP710 (3800KW) reducer repair
- WELTER successfully completed heavy-duty JLP330 reducer repair
- How to maintain and maintain the reducer maintenance machinery
- Reducer maintenance process standard
- Exhibition method of herringbone gear
- What are the characteristics and differences between worm gear reducer drive and belt drive?
- What kind of lubricants are used for repairing various types of reducers?
- Reducer maintenance manufacturer introduces ways to improve the service life of reducer
- Reducer manufacturers explain the installation method and development trend of reducer
- Aluminum alloy worm gear reducer material
- Various gear processing methods and process characteristics
- How to maintain the worm gear reducer?
- WELTER gear - the reducer maintenance expert around you
- WELTER gears - spiral bevel gear single piece matching expert
- WELTER gear processing meets you at Chengdu International Cement Technology and Equipment Exhibition in 2018
- WELTER's professional reducer maintenance test platform
- Prerequisite for proper meshing of the worm gear reducer
- What are the characteristics of the worm gear mechanism?