The reducer plays a role in matching the speed and transmitting torque between the prime mover and the working machine or the actuator. The reducer is a relatively precise machine. The purpose of using the reducer is to reduce the speed and increase the torque. According to the different gear stages, it can be divided into single-stage and multi-stage reducers; according to the shape of the gear wheel, it can be divided into cylindrical gear reducer, bevel gear reducer and cone-cylindrical guide reducer; Divided into expansion, split and the same axis reducer. The reducer is a separate component consisting of a gear transmission, a worm drive, and a gear-worm drive enclosed in a rigid housing, and is often used as a reduction transmission between the prime mover and the work machine. The function of matching the rotational speed and transmitting torque between the prime mover and the working machine or the actuator is widely used in modern machinery. The following reducer manufacturers tell you about the installation method and development trend of the reducer
First, the installation method
Proper installation, use and maintenance of the reducer is an important part of ensuring the normal operation of mechanical equipment. Therefore, when you install the gear unit, be sure to carefully assemble and use it in strict accordance with the following installation and use.
The first step is to confirm whether the motor and the reducer are intact before installation, and strictly check whether the dimensions of the parts connected to the reducer are matched. Here are the dimensions of the positioning boss of the motor, the input shaft and the reducer groove. tolerance.
The second step is to unscrew the screw on the dust-proof hole on the outer side of the reducer flange, adjust the clamp ring so that the side hole is aligned with the dust-proof hole, and insert the hexagon socket into the hexagon. After that, remove the motor shaft key.
The third step is to naturally connect the motor to the reducer. When connecting, it must be ensured that the output shaft of the reducer is concentric with the input shaft of the motor, and the outer flanges of the two are parallel. As the heart is inconsistent, it will cause the high speed shaft of the reducer to break or the gear of the reducer to wear.
Second, the development trend
1. High level and high performance. Cylindrical gears generally use carburizing and quenching, grinding teeth, and the load capacity is increased by more than 4 times. The volume is small, the weight is light, the noise is low, the efficiency is high, and the reliability is high.
2. Modular design. The basic parameters are prioritized, the dimensions are neat, the parts are versatile and interchangeable, the series is easy to expand and the pattern is refurbished, which is conducive to mass production and cost reduction.
3, the variety of types, variant design. It has got rid of the traditional single base installation method, adding hollow shaft suspension type, floating support base, motor and reducer integrated connection, multi-directional mounting surface and other different types to expand the scope of use.
The main factors that promote the level of the reducer are: 1 The theoretical knowledge is getting better and better, and it is closer to the actual (such as gear strength calculation method, shape modification technology, deformation calculation, optimization design method, root smooth transition, new structure, etc.). 2 Using good materials, various high-quality alloy steel forgings are generally used, and the quality control level of materials and heat treatment is improved. 3 structural design is more reasonable. 4 processing accuracy is improved to ISO5-6. 5 bearing quality and life expectancy. 6 The quality of lubricating oil is improved.
- Talking about various gear processing methods and processes
- RENK (2700KW) reducer maintenance
- Flanders KMP710 (3800KW) reducer repair
- WELTER successfully completed heavy-duty JLP330 reducer repair
- How to maintain and maintain the reducer maintenance machinery
- Reducer maintenance process standard
- Exhibition method of herringbone gear
- What are the characteristics and differences between worm gear reducer drive and belt drive?
- What kind of lubricants are used for repairing various types of reducers?
- Reducer maintenance manufacturer introduces ways to improve the service life of reducer
- Aluminum alloy worm gear reducer material
- Various gear processing methods and process characteristics
- How to maintain the worm gear reducer?
- WELTER gear - the reducer maintenance expert around you
- WELTER gears - spiral bevel gear single piece matching expert
- WELTER gear processing meets you at Chengdu International Cement Technology and Equipment Exhibition in 2018
- WELTER's professional reducer maintenance test platform
- Prerequisite for proper meshing of the worm gear reducer
- What are the characteristics of the worm gear mechanism?
- Talking about the ways of gear processing