There are two common methods of gear machining, such as profiling and Fancheng.
1. Profile processing. The gear machining tool cuts the cogging of the gear, and the "sectional shape" of the cutter is the shape of the gear tooth groove. When machining gears, there is no gear meshing motion, and the processed gears have low precision, and the general accuracy is below 11th.
2. Fan Cheng processing. The gear machining tool itself is a "gear or rack". The gear hob can be "considered" as a rack and belongs to the rack type tool.
When the gear is machined, there is a "gear engagement" motion between the gear cutter and the gear being machined. The tooth cutter blade of the gear cutter encloses the tooth profile (tooth surface) of the machined gear. It is an ideal involute and has high machining precision. Commonly, hobbing, gear shaping and shaving (belonging to finishing) .
1. The forming method of gear processing mainly includes milling and pulling:
(1) Precision casting teeth: can process cheap pinions in large quantities;
(2) Die casting machine casting teeth: most of the processing of non-ferrous metal gears;
(3) Milling machine milling teeth: can process straight racks;
(4) Grinding gear grinding machine: It can process the gear on the precision machine;
(5) cold punching machine: can be processed without debris;
2. Gear forming method, mainly hobbing:
(1) Hobbing machine hobbing: It can process helical teeth of 8 modules or less;
(1) Inserting the teeth: the internal teeth can be processed;
(2) Shaving machine: It is a kind of metal cutting for gear finishing.
(3) planing machine planing teeth: can process 16 modulus large gears;
The main difference between the two methods is:
1. The processing precision of the forming method is relatively low, and the processing precision of the forming method is relatively high up to 3 levels;
2. The production efficiency of the forming method is relatively high; the production efficiency of the forming method is relatively low;
3. The development method requires grinding equipment, and the production cost is relatively high.
- Talking about various gear processing methods and processes
- RENK (2700KW) reducer maintenance
- Flanders KMP710 (3800KW) reducer repair
- WELTER successfully completed heavy-duty JLP330 reducer repair
- How to maintain and maintain the reducer maintenance machinery
- Reducer maintenance process standard
- Exhibition method of herringbone gear
- What are the characteristics and differences between worm gear reducer drive and belt drive?
- What kind of lubricants are used for repairing various types of reducers?
- Reducer maintenance manufacturer introduces ways to improve the service life of reducer
- How to maintain the worm gear reducer?
- WELTER gear - the reducer maintenance expert around you
- WELTER gears - spiral bevel gear single piece matching expert
- WELTER gear processing meets you at Chengdu International Cement Technology and Equipment Exhibition in 2018
- WELTER's professional reducer maintenance test platform
- Prerequisite for proper meshing of the worm gear reducer
- What are the characteristics of the worm gear mechanism?
- Talking about the ways of gear processing
- The main performance of the characteristics of the worm gear
- How to solve the deformation during gear processing