The worm gear reducer has a compact structure, a large transmission ratio and a reasonable structure, and is widely used, and has low vibration, low noise and low energy consumption. The following reducer repair manufacturers tell everyone how to maintain the worm gear reducer?
1. Reducer heat and oil leakage: In order to improve efficiency, worm gear reducer adopts non-ferrous metal as worm gear, while worm uses hard steel. Because it is a sliding friction drive, it will produce higher during operation. In the heat, the difference in thermal expansion between the parts of the reducer and the seal is generated, so that a gap is generated in each mating surface, and the oil is thinned due to an increase in temperature, which easily causes leakage. There are four main reasons. First, whether the material is reasonable, the second is the surface quality of the friction surface, the third is the choice of lubricating oil, the amount of addition is correct, and the fourth is the quality of the assembly and the environment.
2, worm gear wear: worm gear - the general use of tin bronze, the worm material - general 45 steel hardened to HRC45- 55 also commonly used 40C: hardened MRC50- 55 through the worm grinder grinding to roughness Ra0.8fcm, reducer In normal operation, the worm is like a hardened "sickle" that continuously burrs the worm gear and causes the worm gear to wear. In general, this wear is very slow, like some reducers in a factory can be used for more than 10 years. If the wear speed is faster, it is necessary to consider whether the selection of the reducer is correct, whether there is overload operation, the material of the worm gear, the quality of the assembly or the environment.
3, transmission small helical gear wear: generally occurs in the vertical installation of the reducer, mainly related to the addition of lubricants and the choice of lubricants. When the vertical installation is installed, it is easy to cause insufficient oil in the lubricating oil. When the speed reducer stops running, the transmission gear oil between the motor and the reducer is lost, the gear can not get the proper lubrication protection, and it cannot be obtained during starting or running. Effective lubrication causes mechanical wear and even damage.
4. When the worm bearing damages the gearbox, even if the gearbox is well sealed, the factory often finds that the gear oil in the reducer has been emulsified, the bearing has been rusted, corroded and damaged. This is because the reducer is in the process of operation and stop. In the middle, the gear oil is caused by the condensation of moisture generated after the heat is cooled: of course, it is closely related to the bearing process and the assembly process.
- Talking about various gear processing methods and processes
- RENK (2700KW) reducer maintenance
- Flanders KMP710 (3800KW) reducer repair
- WELTER successfully completed heavy-duty JLP330 reducer repair
- How to maintain and maintain the reducer maintenance machinery
- Reducer maintenance process standard
- Exhibition method of herringbone gear
- What are the characteristics and differences between worm gear reducer drive and belt drive?
- What kind of lubricants are used for repairing various types of reducers?
- Reducer maintenance manufacturer introduces ways to improve the service life of reducer
- WELTER gear - the reducer maintenance expert around you
- WELTER gears - spiral bevel gear single piece matching expert
- WELTER gear processing meets you at Chengdu International Cement Technology and Equipment Exhibition in 2018
- WELTER's professional reducer maintenance test platform
- Prerequisite for proper meshing of the worm gear reducer
- What are the characteristics of the worm gear mechanism?