The premise that the worm gear reducer is correctly engaged. Today, Xiaobian will take you to understand what needs to be done before the worm gear reducer is properly engaged:
Because the worm gear reducer is 90 degrees when the two axes intersect at the time of transmission, but the two are not parallel or intersect with each other, usually when the worm gear is driven, the worm is the active part, and the worm wheel is the passive part.
Because the internal structure of the worm gear reducer is relatively compact, a large transmission ratio can generally be obtained, and the general transmission ratio is 7-80. Moreover, the work is smooth and there is no noise, and the power range of the transmission is also large, and it can be self-locking.
Therefore, the premise of proper meshing of the worm gear reducer is that the modulus and pressure angle of the worm and the worm gear meshed in the intermediate plane are equal, that is, the end face modulus of the worm wheel is equal to the axial modulus of the worm, and is a standard value, the worm gear The end face pressure angle should be equal to the axial pressure angle of the worm and be the standard value, ie =M.
When the stagger angle of the worm gear reducer is M, it is also necessary to ensure that the spiral direction of the worm wheel and the worm must be the same.
The geometrical calculation of the worm gear reducer is basically the same as that of the spur gear. Several problems to be noted are that the worm guide angle is the tutor between the tangent of the spiral line on the worm index cylinder and the worm section, and the helix angle of the worm wheel. Large transmission efficiency is high, when the friction angle is smaller than the meshing teeth, the mechanism will self-lock.
The meshing of the worm gear reducer is different from that of the spur gear. The gear ratio of the worm gear reducer is not equal to M but F.
The method for judging the worm gear steering in the worm gear reducer transmission can be determined according to the direction of the meshing point, that is, the tangent parallel to the spiral line, and the speed vector triangle should be drawn perpendicular to the worm wheel axis, or can be held by the right-handed worm. , the left-handed worm is held in the right hand. Four fingers to judge.
Worm gear reducers often have Onofrio to transmit motion and power between two staggered shafts. The worm wheel and the worm are flat in the middle and correspond to the gear and the rack. The worm is similar in shape to the screw, so it is very important that the worm gear reducer is properly meshed.
- Talking about various gear processing methods and processes
- RENK (2700KW) reducer maintenance
- Flanders KMP710 (3800KW) reducer repair
- WELTER successfully completed heavy-duty JLP330 reducer repair
- How to maintain and maintain the reducer maintenance machinery
- Reducer maintenance process standard
- Exhibition method of herringbone gear
- What are the characteristics and differences between worm gear reducer drive and belt drive?
- What kind of lubricants are used for repairing various types of reducers?
- Reducer maintenance manufacturer introduces ways to improve the service life of reducer
- What are the characteristics of the worm gear mechanism?
- Talking about the ways of gear processing
- The main performance of the characteristics of the worm gear
- How to solve the deformation during gear processing
- Solutions to common problems of worm gears
- Analysis of Causes of Worm Gear Reducer Easily Wearing
- Introduction of several methods commonly used in gear processing
- Why does noise occur during gear processing and meshing?
- Reasons for the rust of the worm gear reducer bearing
- The worm gear transmits the movement and power between the two interleaved shafts