Gear processingOne method is the forming method, that is, cutting teeth by forming a milling cutter that is exactly the same as the shape of the cut groove, such as milling teeth; the other is the forming method, which uses the meshing movement between the tool and the driven gear to cut the teeth , Such as hobbing and forming teeth (demonstra). Machining with hobs and forming tools).
The following describes the method of milling gears with a milling machine. Cylindrical spur gears can be processed on a horizontal milling machine with a disk milling cutter, or on a vertical milling machine with a finger milling cutter. This article takes a cylindrical spur gear with Z=16 (that is, 16 teeth) and M=2 (that is, a module of 2) as an example to introduce the milling process of this gear.
1. Check the size of the tooth blank
Mainly check the top circle diameter, so that when adjusting the cutting depth, increase or decrease according to the actual top circle diameter to ensure the correct thickness of the index circle.
2. Tooth damage clamping and correction
Spur gears have shaft-type tooth damage and disc-type blanks. If it is a shaft gear blank, one end can be directly clamped by the three-jaw chuck of the indexing head, and the other end can be tightened by the tailstock center; if it is a disc gear blank, first put the gear blank on the mandrel. One end of the shaft is clamped on the three-jaw chuck of the indexing head, and the other end is tightened by the tail center.
It is important to correct the tooth blank. Firstly calibrate the roundness. If the roundness is not good, it will affect the thickness of the indexing circle; then calibrate the straightness, that is, the line between the center of the indexing head three-jaw chuck and the center of the tailstock must go longitudinally with the worktable. The direction of the cutter is parallel, otherwise the milled teeth are oblique; finally, the height is corrected, that is, the distance from the center of the indexing head three-jaw chuck to the working table and the distance from the center of the tailstock center to the working table should be consistent. The teeth that come out have depth.
Analysis of tooth machining accuracy: The shaft tooth accuracy is mainly related to the movement accuracy, stability accuracy and contact accuracy. In gear hobbing, the common normal line length and gear ring diameter jump are used to ensure the accuracy of motion; the tooth profile error and base pitch deviation are used to ensure the stability and accuracy of the work, and the tooth direction error is controlled to ensure the contact accuracy.
The following analyzes the causes of several errors that are likely to occur in gear hobbing: radial jump gear, radial jump gear, radial jump gear, radial runout error, dynamic error, dynamic error (ie geometric eccentricity is geometric (Eccentricity means geometric eccentricity means geometric eccentricity) The radial runout of the gear ring means that the probe is in the tooth groove or on the gear teeth, and the probe is in double-sided contact with the high and middle part of the tooth, and the probe is the largest relative to the gear tooth axis. The amount of change.
It is also the eccentricity of the gear ring relative to the shaft center line. This eccentricity is caused by the misalignment or large deviation between the two center holes of the part and the rotation center of the worktable when the parts are installed.
Or, due to poor manufacturing of the top and top hole, the positioning surface is not in good contact, causing eccentricity, so the radial jump of the ring gear should be analyzed and resolved from the above reasons.
Gear hobbing uses the principle of generative method to process gears, and the gear transmission chain between the tool and the gear blank must maintain the accuracy of movement according to a certain transmission ratio.
But these transmission chains are composed of a series of transmission elements. Their manufacturing and assembly errors must be concentrated on the end parts of the transmission chain in the process of transmitting motion, resulting in uneven relative motion and affecting the processing accuracy of gear teeth.
The change in the length of the common normal is the largest error reflecting the uneven distribution of gear teeth. This error is mainly caused by the uneven rotation accuracy of the worm gear pair of the hobbing machine table, as well as the wear of the circular guide of the hobbing machine table, the indexing worm wheel and the circular guide of the table. Caused by different shafts, serious bumps on the tooth surface of the gear change gear, or too loose or tight bite during the change gear will also affect the variation of the common normal.
- Talking about various gear processing methods and processes
- RENK (2700KW) reducer maintenance
- Flanders KMP710 (3800KW) reducer repair
- WELTER successfully completed heavy-duty JLP330 reducer repair
- How to maintain and maintain the reducer maintenance machinery
- Reducer maintenance process standard
- Exhibition method of herringbone gear
- What are the characteristics and differences between worm gear reducer drive and belt drive?
- What kind of lubricants are used for repairing various types of reducers?
- Reducer maintenance manufacturer introduces ways to improve the service life of reducer
- The main performance of the characteristics of the worm gear
- How to solve the deformation during gear processing
- Solutions to common problems of worm gears
- Analysis of Causes of Worm Gear Reducer Easily Wearing
- Introduction of several methods commonly used in gear processing
- Why does noise occur during gear processing and meshing?
- Reasons for the rust of the worm gear reducer bearing
- The worm gear transmits the movement and power between the two interleaved shafts
- The primary cause of oil leakage in worm gear reducer
- Does the temperature of the worm gear reducer affect the temperature?