Geared motor refers to the integrated body of reducer and motor (motor). Such an integrated body can also be commonly referred to as a gear motor or a gear motor. Usually integrated and assembled by a professional reducer manufacturer, it is supplied as a complete set.
Geared motors are widely used in steel industry, machinery industry, etc. The advantage of using a geared motor is to simplify the design and save space.
1. The geared motor is manufactured in accordance with international technical requirements and has a high technological content.
2. It saves space, is reliable and durable, with high overload capacity, and the power can reach more than 95KW.
3. Low energy consumption, superior performance, and the reducer efficiency is as high as 95%.
4. Low vibration, low noise, high energy saving, high-quality section steel material, rigid cast iron box body, high-frequency heat treatment on the gear surface.
5. After precision machining, the positioning accuracy is ensured. The gear reducer motor that constitutes the gear transmission assembly is equipped with various motors, forming an electromechanical integration, which fully guarantees the quality characteristics of the product.
6. The product adopts a serialized and modular design idea, and has a wide range of adaptability. This series of products has an extremely large number of motor combinations, installation positions and structural schemes. Any speed and various structural forms can be selected according to actual needs.
- How spiral bevel gears work
- Analysis of Common Causes and Problems of Compact Helical Gear Worm Gear Reducer
- WELTER gear processing meets you at Chengdu International Cement Technology and Equipment Exhibition
- RENK (2700KW) reducer maintenance
- Quality assurance
- Serpentine coupling repair
- Heat treatment
- Production and processing
- Service and repair
- Special coupling
- Serpentine spring coupling