Gear oil is a common problem in use, so what is the maintenance method of gear reducer?
(1) Plugging method: Especially for castings with blisters and through holes, plugging methods can be used to cure leaks. For example, the effect of plugging box blisters or drilled screw holes with epoxy resin is better. In addition, lead blocks can also be used to block the reducer when plugging.
(2) Repair method: For example, if the joint surface of the reducer case cover is not tight, it should be scraped and repaired. When oil leaks at the pipe joint due to improper tubing horn, repair the tubing horn. Hydraulic lubrication control system components sometimes cause external oil leakage or internal oil leakage due to burrs, strains, or deformation. When the general problem is not serious, you can also eliminate the oil leakage fault caused by this situation through the repair method.
(3) Replacement method: When the oil leakage of the reducer is due to the wear of the seal and the damage of the related parts and cannot be repaired, it should be replaced. When exchanging parts, it should be noted that the new replacement parts and the corresponding accessories should maintain a proper matching relationship. Avoiding the original oil leakage problem is solved, and a new oil leakage problem reappears.
(4) Modification method: In the process of reducing machine leakage, sometimes it is necessary to improve the sealing material, change the fastening method, change the lubricating medium, reform the oil return position, improve the leakage prevention measures, etc. to eliminate the leakage of the reducer phenomenon. There are many ways to control leakage with the modification method. Generally, care should be taken not to affect the normal operation of the reducer, and not to damage the original strength and rigidity of the equipment, especially when measures such as increasing the oil return groove, expanding the screw hole, and adding an oil pan are adopted. , Pay attention to this problem.
(5) Adjustment method: reduce the system pressure by adjusting the oil pressure of the hydraulic lubrication system of the reducer, adjust the sliding bearing, reduce the gap between the bearing hole and the journal, so as to reduce the overflow caused by excessive overflow in the equipment. leakage. Adjust the oil scraping device, such as the looseness, tightness, high and low of the felt, to overcome the oil leakage problem caused by the failure of the oil scraping device. In the process of leak control, we should first consider adjusting the leak control. It is only reasonable to adopt other methods to control the leakage based on the correct relationship of related parts.
(6) Fastening method: By tightening the screws, nuts, pipe joints, etc. of the leaking parts of the reducer, the oil leakage caused by the loose connection parts can be eliminated. Generally, in the process of leak control, attention should be paid to check the fastening of each connection part. In the daily maintenance of the reducer, the operator must also pay attention to this problem. It is required to find the loose part and tighten it immediately to avoid oil leakage or other unexpected failures and accidents.
(7) Dredging method: to ensure smooth oil return is an important measure to control oil leakage. In the oil return passage, if the oil return hole of the reducer is too small, the structure is unreasonable, or is blocked by dirt, the oil return hole should be enlarged in time to remove the dirt, dredge, or add a new oil return groove pipe . If the oil path is unblocked, the chance of lubricating oil leakage is reduced.
(8) Sealing method: For pipe joints, sealant can be applied to the joints of the reducer case body for sealing and tightening to eliminate leakage. The sealing method for leak control has the characteristics of simple method, obvious effect, low cost and wide adaptability. Generally, 70~80% of the equipment of the reducer manufacturer can use the sealing method for leakage control in different ways.
- How spiral bevel gears work
- Analysis of Common Causes and Problems of Compact Helical Gear Worm Gear Reducer
- WELTER gear processing meets you at Chengdu International Cement Technology and Equipment Exhibition
- RENK (2700KW) reducer maintenance
- Quality assurance
- Serpentine coupling repair
- Heat treatment
- Production and processing
- Service and repair
- Special coupling
- Serpentine spring coupling